Monday, February 21, 2011

Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir

I have done Ph.D in Alternative Medicines from USA. I have done a great deal of research and written a number of books. I have been acknowledged as ‘Prince of Healing’. So far I have written 10 books in this field. I have also received Quaid-e-Azam Gold Medal. I am the founder and Chief trainer of World Zheel Sciences located in Pakistan, Russia, Holland, UAE and UK. About 12 years ago I introduced the most powerful healing energies to the world. This includes SAMDA, Zheel Method of Deep Mediation, D.A. Reiki, HMF, D.A Instant Yoga, Pendulum Astrology Reflexology Acupressure Ozone Therapy (PARAZ), PMBL and other such mind powers disciplines. I have been gifted with amazing power of healing and natural ability to impart this knowledge. My students belong to different walks of life. My life and work have been showcased on various TV and Radio channels including GEO, ARY, PTV, HUM TV, Metro 1, Indus TV, CNN, BBC, Radio Pakistan, Tehran and Dushanbe. I want to spread this knowledge as much as I can. I offer free courses regularly on Color Therapy, Out of Body Experiences, Psychic Surgery HSP, All kind of Reiki (Healer-master & grand-master levels), Meditation & free healing. I have now thousands of students and practitioners. I have conducted hundreds of seminars at press clubs, five Stars hotels & multinational companies to spread this knowledge.

Numerous articles have been written in national and international newspapers and magazines on my life and work. I have worked closely with the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNICEF and many doctors without boundaries.

I have always tried to provide free services to the people. I established an institute Zheel Sciences, which is the first of its kind. I was given the title of ‘Musafir’ by my students in Central Asia.

The only objective behind all this struggle of mine is social service. I want to help the humanity and in return I only want people to remember me in their good memories after my death.
Source: Kalpoint

No comments:

Post a Comment