Dr. Huma Mir (DHM): I was born in Karachi on November 11th. Did my early schooling from Habib Public School and Matriculation from National High School. I did my Intermediate Science, Pre-Medical from P.E.C.H.S Girls College and finally M.B.B.S from Sindh Medical College Karachi. I did my house job at JPMC Karachi and was later appointed as a woman medical officer at a basic health unit. Thereafter, I did Advanced Diploma in Communication Studies from Cam Foundation UK. My modules included Marketing, Advertising, Research & Consumer Behavior, Media, Public Relations, Direct Marketing & Sales Promotion. The Pakistan Advertising Association has awarded me the first ever Chaudhry Abdul Ghafoor Memorial Gold Medal. Nowadays I am the Director of Pakistan Advertising Institute and I am running an Advertising Agency, Tulips Communications [Pvt.] Ltd. I have also done a Certificate Course in Documentary and Drama Production, conducted by Roy Thompson.
Explore Who Is Who in Pakistan, a comprehensive online directory featuring biographies and profiles of Pakistan's leading personalities, including politicians, judges, lawyers, doctors, entrepreneurs, business leaders, educators, social workers, media professionals, artists, and public figures. Stay informed about the achievements and contributions of influential Pakistanis across diverse fields.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment