Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Huma Mir

Dr. Huma Mir (DHM): I was born in Karachi on November 11th. Did my early schooling from Habib Public School and Matriculation from National High School. I did my Intermediate Science, Pre-Medical from P.E.C.H.S Girls College and finally M.B.B.S from Sindh Medical College Karachi. I did my house job at JPMC Karachi and was later appointed as a woman medical officer at a basic health unit. Thereafter, I did Advanced Diploma in Communication Studies from Cam Foundation UK. My modules included Marketing, Advertising, Research & Consumer Behavior, Media, Public Relations, Direct Marketing & Sales Promotion. The Pakistan Advertising Association has awarded me the first ever Chaudhry Abdul Ghafoor Memorial Gold Medal. Nowadays I am the Director of Pakistan Advertising Institute and I am running an Advertising Agency, Tulips Communications [Pvt.] Ltd. I have also done a Certificate Course in Documentary and Drama Production, conducted by Roy Thompson.

No comments:

Post a Comment